Unanchor Update – FREE Travel Guides on Kindle – Today & Tomorrow Only!
by Jason -- May 18, 2012
What’s been going on?
Sharon and I have settled down in San Francisco’s Nob Hill area and are really enjoying being back. I’ve even found myself a day job — more on this in a future post.
As a quick reminder — Unanchor is a marketplace of online travel guides that we call self-guided tour itineraries. Our itineraries are all written by local experts and are the perfect solution for the last-minute traveler. We say it’s like having your own local tour guide, but at your own pace. Check out an example of San Francisco.
Get Our Guides FREE on Amazon!
We’re continually exploring ways to get our awesome itineraries in the hands of more travelers. Our most recent channel to do so is through the Amazon Kindle store. And to kick things off, we’re offering 10 of our most popular itineraries for FREE today & tomorrow only. Please tell your friends, and as always, let us know what you think of the guides — we need your feedback to make them better.
Here’s what’s available:
- Athens Travel Guide – 3-Day Highlights Tour Itinerary
- Bangkok Travel Guide – The Ins and Outs of Bangkok – 3 Day Itinerary
- Beijing Travel Guide – 3 Day Must Sees, Must Dos, Must Eats
- Florence, Italy Travel Guide – Art, Culture & Off the beaten track – 3-Day Itinerary
- New York City Travel Guide – 3-Day Amazing Asian Food Tour
- Paris Travel Guide – 3 Perfect Wandering Days Tour Itinerary
- Rome Travel Guide – A 3 Day Tour Around Ancient Rome
- San Francisco Travel Guide – 2-Day Highlights Itinerary
- Seoul, South Korea Travel Guide – 3-Day Itinerary
- Sydney, Australia Travel Guide – 3-Day *Best-Of* Itinerary
Be awesome and help us share: